Customer experience is undergoing a rapid shift in 2023. With changing customer preferences, the growing need for self-service, and new emerging technologies, it can be difficult to stay on top of new trends. That’s why we have compiled this list of the most important CX statistics in 2023.
- “Both consumers (97%) and contact center managers (98%) agree that customer service interactions have an impact on whether consumers stay loyal to a brand. And a vast majority (88%) of contact center managers also agree that brand perception directly impacts overall company revenue. When positive customer experience (CX) interactions boost loyalty, revenue follows.”
- “73% of customers expect companies to understand their unique needs and expectations.”
- “Nearly 90% Of Buyers Say Experience a Company Provides Matters as Much as Products or Services.”
- “80% of consumers feel more emotionally connected to a brand when customer service solves their problem”
- “CX quality fell for 19% of brands in 2022 — the highest proportion of brands to drop in one year since the inception of the survey. In addition, CX quality has fallen back to early 2020 levels, reversing gains made in 2021. The drop stems from companies’ waning focus on customers even though customers expect more from digital and hybrid experiences.”
- “Only 20% of companies are able to answer questions in full on the first reply”
- “71% of business-to-consumer leaders say personalization has a significant or very significant impact on their brands’ customer strategies”
- “More than 50% of consumers said personalization tends to feel off-target and doesn’t meet their needs, interests, or preferences.”
- “74 percent of consumers are at least somewhat likely to buy based on experience alone.”
- “83 percent of executives face moderate to severe revenue and market share risks due to unimproved CX.”
- “32% of all customers would stop doing business with a brand they loved after one bad experience.”
- “42% consumers would pay more for a friendly, welcoming experience”
- “95% of leading organizations cited CX job roles as important to achieving business growth”
Looking to instantly improve the customer experience on your website?
Book a short call with us to find out how Raffle can help you achieve your CX goals.